La Sultana, Marrakech, Morocco
La Sultana Marrakech is an intimate 5-star Deluxe Hotel, proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World & Traveller Made Hotel Partner.
La Sultana Marrakech is ideally located in the old city just a stone’s throw from the main attractions, ten minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square and 15 minutes drive from the Marrakech airport (15 km).
La Sultana Marrakech has 28 bedrooms/suites, with each room having its own design and decoration offering a luxurious atmosphere and sophisticated elegance.
- Deluxe Prestige room: 30 – 40 m2
- Junior Suite: 40 – 45 m2, 1 extra bed is possible
- Deluxe Junior Suite: 40 – 45 m2, has private balcony
- Suite: 45 – 60 m2, 1 extra bed is possible
- Deluxe Suite: 60 – 75 m2, 2 extra beds are possible and has private balcony
- Exclusive Suite ‘Apartment’: The apartment has a separate living room with fireplace and a desk, a Jacuzzi bath and a room with a private terrace. The apartment can accommodate 2 extra beds.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Outdoors heated swimming pool with jet stream
- Panoramic terraces with amazing views and corners (misted solarium, bar, gazebo, open air massage rooms…)
- Fully equipped private meeting rooms
- Pool table, Free wifi, Library, Boutique, Lift, Lounge Bar, Spa, Gym
- 24 h room service
- Cooking courses
Guest Rooms: From MAD 3500 onwards per room per night for Prestige Deluxe room during low season
Suites: From MAD 4400 onwards per room per night for Junior Suite during low season
Exchange Rate: 1 MAD = 7.28 INR
- Breakfast buffet in Kollazs Restaurant and VAT
- 4% city tax
- Standard Wifi
- Complimentary restaurant meals for children under five
- One child below 18 years is accommodated in parents room at no extra cost.
- Everything not included and mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airport Transfers
- Visitor Tax
20 June to 31 August 2018, 17 November to 19 December 2018, 4 January to 4 February 2019, 20 June to 2 September 2019, 19 November to 19 December 2019
1 September to 25 September 2018, 5 February to 6 March 2019, 30 May to 19 June 2019, 3 September to 25 September 2019
Very High Season:
26 September to 16 November 2018, 20 December 2018 to 3 January 2019, 7 March to 29 May 2019, 26 September to 18 November 2019, 20 December 2019 to 6 January 2020
2. Rates are subject to change according to the availability and season.
3. Terms and Condition Apply.